Textile Co operative Bank has entered into ATM sharing arrangement with NPCI-NFS for Rupay Debit cum ATM Card.
Facilities Provided on Shared ATM Network
The Balance Enquiring in card account is available.
Withdrawal of cash upto a maximum limit of Rs.25,000/- per day will be allowed through ATM.
Customer can obtain Mini Statement upto last 10 transactions.
Customers are requested to download the SARVATRA CardSafe app from Play Store for Android users and App Store for iOS users.
To activate CardSafe App ,Customers should use only the Mobile number which is registered with Textile Co-Operative Bank while entering the details in the SARVATRA CardSafe app.
Customers are requested to visit the nearest ATM, Insert your ATM card, Choose Banking,then choose change PIN option, Enter your temporary password,then the ATM prompts to enter new PIN,Re-Enter the new PIN to successfully change your card PIN.
1. Keep your PIN secret.
2. Collect cash immediately from the cash slot when cash is presented
3. Remember to take the card from the slot when the card is ejected out.
4. In case of loss or theft of your card,call our customer care No.080-41616396 between 10.30 AM to and 05.30 PM or visit any nearest branch immediately and request for blocking of the card.In case of emergency after Banking hours please contact 7406660201/7829290025.
5. If you have two cards,take care that the magnetic stripes of the two cards do not rub against each other.
6. Any fraudulent transaction may be immediately reported to the Bank.
1. Do not write the PIN on your card.
2. Never lend your card to anyone or give your card details to strangers or telemarketers who call you on phone.Please note that our Bank employees will never call you asking for card details.
3. Avoid taking help from strangers at an ATM.
4. Do not bend the card or scratch the magnetic stripe behind the card.
5. Do not reveal your PIN through SMS/Email etc
6. Do not make transaction if anything strange or suspicious about ATM machine or ATM Cabin.
ATM transaction charges
Non-Financial (Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement)
At HDFC Bank ATM’s :
At Other Bank ATM’s: After first three transactions and first 5 transactions in metro and non metro cities respectively in a month.
Rs.20 per transaction +GST
Rs.10 per transaction +GST
Annual Fee : Rs. 100/-
Card Replacement Fee : Rs.100/-
Pin Replacement : Rs. 50/-
* GST Extra
Daily Usage Limits
Cash Withdrawal Transaction Limit at ATM: Rs.25,000/-
Purchase Transaction Limit at Merchant Establishment: Rs.1,00,000/-